– Cold-pressed, unrefined red raspberry (Rubus idaeus) seed oil. Pressed by Berry Beautiful from locally grown Meeker red raspberry seeds.
– Light weight oil so one can not clog pores.
– Amber yellow in color.
– Earthy/seedy scent, which dissipates after a couple of minutes.
– This pure, unrefined seed oil is an excellent addition to any daily skin care regimen and it will also be added to skin care formulations.
What Sets Us Apart
– Our red raspberry seed oil is all the time fresh because we press our raspberry seed in small batches during the year.
– Our red raspberry seed is from local farmers here in the Pacific Northwest.
– From seed to bottle, every step is done by us, ensuring the best quality oil in the marketplace.
– We keep temperatures well below 120°F right through both seed drying and pressing to preserve the therapeutic value of our oils.
– Berry Beautiful red raspberry seed oil is a rich source of essential fatty acids: 33% omega-3 and 52% omega-6. The high content of vitamin E, polyphenols and other anti-oxidants found in our red raspberry seed oil provides outstanding anti-aging functionality. These antioxidants get rid of skin damaging free radicals that are caused by sunlight and other environmental stresses.
For healthy skin use daily as a facial moisturizer, serum or anti-oxidant remedy. Rich in Vitamins A & E, anti-oxidants, omega 3 &6, which protects your skin, improves elasticity and reduces visible signs of ageing.
Feel good about yourself knowing you are protecting and repairing your skin from pollution, UV rays and environmental aggressors.
Best natural outdoor protection for your skin. Protects and repairs skin from sun, wind and cold. Fabulous for all outdoor enthusiasts such as bikers, hikers, boaters, skiers, swimmers, mountain climbers, even for sky divers!
Excellent to be used on sunburn, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, dry skin and skin lesions.
Non-comedogenic, light and soothing, non-GMO, never tested on animals, vegetarian/vegan. We do NOT use any additives, enzymes, chemicals, solvents or process aids of any kind in the production of our red raspberry seed oil. Just pure undiluted red raspberry seed oil, as nature intended.